Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our New Apartment

First, I had to sneak in these adorable pictures of the twins snuggled up in Mommy and Daddy's bed after their bath. I know that's why you all come here anyway. You couldn't care less about what I have to say. :)


Okay, on to pictures of our new apartment. Remember, this is an apartment/hotel complex, so they made all the apartments "smart" rooms, meaning that they can be broken up and rented individually. Our kitchen/great room could have a bed instead and be an executive studio because it has a 3/4 bath, and the other two bedrooms could be rooms on their own; they each have their own bathroom also. Here's a picture of the hallway to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Welcome to my kitchen. :)
I can't resist this oportunity to point out the wonderful planning capabilities here in Arabia. Take a look at where the oven is in relation to the dishwasher. Luckily the oven is light and easy to move because you have to move it in order to open the dishwasher all the way. The washer/dryer is also in the kitchen, hidden in the first cabinet.
Here's a picture standing in front of the window. All of the rooms have plasma tv's. We're saving our empty moving boxes because we may move to a different apartment in the complex in a couple weeks so that we can have larger windows.
Here is the Master Bedroom. Including the bathroom, it is almost as large as the kitchen/great room. It's so nice to have elbow room!I don't have a picture of the twins room because they're taking a nap. I'll post more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The twins look great. Your apartment looks nice and cheery (Dad says). Sorry, I do like looking at the twins more so than rooms and furniture. But, they run a close second since they give me comfort knowing that the twins are doing well (just kidding)!! Thanks for the update. Your blog is so wonderful. Thanks, MOM and DAD

Zaankali said...

Your kids are so cute!
Smiles!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see that you are in such a wonderful apartment and complex! The twins are adorable--can't wait to snuggle WITH them!
Love,
Grandma Cindy