Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter a day early! I know I just posted, but I couldn't resist putting up my newest scrapbook page now that I have it finished. As you may know, the Islamic holy day is Friday, so that is the day that we also have church. For that reason, we actually celebrated Easter on Good Friday, which was a little strange. It was fairly laid-back for us, compared to our normal fancy Easter dinner with family and friends. Actually, all we did was go to church and then give the Easter baskets to the twins. They loved their baskets, though. (Thanks, Grandma Herzog!) And, then I made Tikka Masala for dinner. Easter in the Middle East. :) Fortunately, our lack of official celebration doesn't lessen in any way the wonderful fact that Christ died for our sins, and then conquered death and rose again! Hallelujah!

So, here are Catie and Nick, dressed in their Easter finery, playing with the contents of their Easter baskets:

No comments: