Thursday, October 16, 2008

This now concludes our pre-Disney scrapbooking :)

First, here's a page with pictures from my nephew's birthday party. I posted these pictures already, but here's the page I made:This is a page with pictures from the twins first 2nd birthday party. Yes, you read that right. They've had two birthday parties already in the States. Um... and I'm having another one here for some of their little friends next week... :)

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Wish you all could have seen this adorable-ness in person.
Labor Day weekend we went up to Wisconsin to visit Uncle Andy and Aunt Jenny and we spent some time at the lake. Some sweet little kids dug the twins a "baby pool" in the sand. Afterward we had a picnic. Fun!

So, the next pictures on my hard drive are the Disney pics. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also a little intimidated. I want my scrapbook pages to be just as wonderful as our trip, and that makes me nervous. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: