Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The sad truth is...

I have no idea where the pirate stuff is for our Pirate and Princess party on Friday.

It could have been thrown away with all of our empty shopping bags when we were packing the last night of the cruise, but Brad says that we both looked through those bags to make sure that we weren't throwing anything away that we didn't want to. I blame my lack of memory on exhaustion from our trip and the stress of packing.

It could have been thrown away with all our empty shopping bags when we were packing our boxes before we left the States, but Brad says that we both looked through those bags to make sure that we weren't throwing anything away that we didn't want to. I blame my lack of memory on exhaustion from our trip and the stress of packing.

It could have been left at my in-laws house with all of our other stuff that we decided not to bring with us or mail here, but Ruth assures me that she can't find it. I blame my lack of memory blah, blah, blah...

It could have made it here, and then I could have put it somewhere so mysterious that even I couldn't find it, and then the gremlins came and stole it in the middle of the night. However, I have no idea if I even unpacked it from one of our suitcases or boxes. I blame my lack of memory on jet lag for this one.

Or, the only other viable option: someone in customs really wanted some pirate supplies.

Sigh, this afternoon during naptime I will be making pirate hats out of construction paper and parrots from TP tubes.

No comments: