Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Week in Review


Here's a synopsis of our week in dinners:
Monday we had sandwiches for dinner because I took a nap after MOPS.
Tuesday we had the Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche. It was delish. :) Catie and Nick ate some.
Wednesday we had skillet stroganoff. It was also yummy. Catie and Nick ate theirs over pasta and Nick ate his whole serving.
Thursday we went out to Turkey Central (Arabic food.)
Friday we had Tangy Warm Chicken Salad. It wasn't a hit with the kids, but Brad and I thought it was great. Brad suggested that I quadruple the recipe next time. :)
Saturday we had All-Meat Chili. I made pasta for Brad and the kids, so they had chili-mac and they liked it.

So, looks like all those recipes are going on the permanent rotation. Also, I'm happy to report that the kids only had one PB&J and we went to McDonalds once this week. :)

Here's the plan for this week. All of the recipes came from my low-carb cookbook so I can't link to them this time, but here they are:

Pork Ribs w/low carb barbeque sauce and Fauxtatoes Deluxe (We had a shipment of pork at the base and fauxtatoes are made with cauliflower. :) )
Omelet Night
Pizza Chicken
Fajitas

Hope I have some good reviews for you next week. :)

No comments: