Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's hard to think of the right way to say this, but basically, it has been made clear to us recently that staying here in Doha until the spring will be impossible for us. It's been a tough week for me processing this news, but I've finally gotten to the point where I can say it without immediately bursting into tears. The past few months at work have been really rough for Brad, so we've had constant tug o' war conversations. Brad can't wait to move on, I can't wait to see MOPS through. Beyond that, I haven't had girlfriends this close since college. My emotions are going wild, and I'm trying my hardest to see God's hand in all this. We don't know where we're going next. Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks and months.