Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nick's Ears

I forgot to say yesterday, that we went to see the ENT on Monday night. He looked in Nick's ears and said that they look fine. I kind of feel like we're back to square one. If the fluid in his ears was enough that it affected his language development, would you think that one week of medicine would fix it forever? But, if it wasn't the fluid in his ears, why isn't he talking yet at 17 1/2 months? So, I'm going to wait a week or two (at Brad's request) and then take both of the twins to another pediatrician for their 18 month check-ups and address the issue with that doctor then. In the meantime, keep us in your prayers. I've been having problems with my back lately, and reinjured it on Tuesday morning. I've found that sleeping on the couch makes a big difference, but that's not a permanent solution! When it rains . . . Even so, if this is pouring rain in our lives, we are so blessed!

No comments: