Friday, June 4, 2010

Long overdue and really long

We recently spent 10 days in the midwest.

On our first day in St Louis we went to Six Flags. It was a little rainy, not enough to really get wet, just enough to be kind of cold and yucky. Good news, though, we could ride whatever we wanted as many times as we wanted.
This picture cracks me up. Click on it for a better view of Nick's face.




Catie with Grandpa:
Nick with Aunt Brittany:
Cousin Ryder with Brad:
Cousin Brindy with Grandma:

On Saturday we drove up to Bloomington to meet my parents and my brother with Baby Wesley. Isn't he cute? He's 1 today!
Petting the goats at the Miller Park Zoo:





The next week, we went to the St Louis Zoo. Nick loves the hippos.

I made the tie on Nicky's shirt. Isn't he cute?
I made this dress for Catie. :)
Did I mention I made her dress?
It looks like Nicky's crying in this picture, but he's doing a really good impression of gorilla noises.
We also got to spend some time with Baby Logan. This is the first time Brad's seen him. Here he is enjoying some water fun:

Daddy and Uncle Brian help Catie down the water slide.

Catie loves jumping in the bounce house.
And Nick loved splashing in the froggy pool.
We also spent a couple days in Kansas City with Great-Grandma Phelps. I wish I had taken a picture of her with the kiddos. That's my one big regret from our trip.
We had a great time with everyone! Thanks for a fun visit home!

No comments: