Friday, June 25, 2010

Back in the saddle again

Two weeks ago, we spent the afternoon at Brad's boss's house riding horses and enjoying a delicious dinner. I was getting ready to blog the experience when I ruined my computer. For those of you who haven't heard, I spilled milk on my laptop and it shorted out. Sigh. Here are a few pictures from that day.


Feeding Rosie a peppermint. Catie didn't want anything to do with the horse's head.
One side effect of destroying my computer was that my productivity went way up. :) I had a huge list of different areas in the house that I wanted to organize/pick up/make more efficient. With the exception of the craft room, which I plan to tackle this weekend, I've crossed everything off my list.

I painted the front door before the incident, but I wanted to show you how nice it looks. (It was purplish before.)
Finally, happy belated Fathers' Day!

No comments: