Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been having too much fun

Dayspring has a new line of signs available online. Through the Danielson Design Studio you can create personalized signs, plaques, and frames for your home. I've been playing around with them and it's so much fun. I could spend a lot of money on these things...

I love this verse. I can't tell you the freedom I felt when I realized that I don't have to figure out God's will. It's right there in the Bible.
I think this is so cool. This is a pre-designed sign, but isn't it fun?

Of course I had to play with the signs for kids. I had a little trouble fitting the verse I wanted, though.


I would love to hang this by the front door.

In the interest of honesty, since I don't usually write endorsements, I'm totally doing this because I'm trying to win a $50 gift certificate. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you make me another one for over the sink? We didn't think that the last one you made went very well with the blue mat in the frame.