Saturday, June 7, 2008

Popcorn

I have a confession to make: I fed my kids popcorn for lunch yesterday. They were so crabby after church there was no way they were going to make it to nap time, so I put them to bed at 11:00 am. When they finally woke up at 3 pm (I told you they were exhausted!) it seemed silly to feed them lunch, so I popped a bag of popcorn for them. They loved it! (They've never had more than a few pieces here and there when Mommy and Daddy had some.) So, of course, I had to get out my camera to document the experience. :)
Here's Nick shoving 3 or 4 pieces in his mouth at a time while watching the tv intently. Like father, like son. LOL, just kidding, Bradley.
Catie says, "Peek-a-boo!" She's looking around the camera to see me. Sometimes it's the only way I can get her to look at the camera. :)Here's a full-length shot of Catie in her new dress so that Grandma Herzog can see how adorable she looks in it. :) I can't believe how big they've gotten lately. It's a 24 month dress. This is the first time since they've been born that they're wearing clothes in a larger size than their age.

And just in case you were wondering:

I am nerdier than 45% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
I didn't think I was that nerdy. Usually these kind of tests ask questions about computers and sci-fi, and this one did, but it also had questions that I remember from high school. Since it's been almost ten years since I graduated, I guess that's what makes me a nerd, lightly or otherwise. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't stand a chance. I scored a 79.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

You two both should wear pocket protectors! Mine was only 25--not nerdy (but definitely not hip!)

Love,
Mom