Wednesday, June 18, 2008

25 Things I Miss about the States (in no particular order)

Three weeks until we go home for 2 months!

Things I miss (and will eat/do/see as soon as possible)
1. Cool Whip
2. Michael's
3. People who use turn signals
4. Friends and family
5. Large grassy areas
6. Rain
7. Clearance racks
8. Hobby Lobby
9. Walmart
10. Target
11. Garage sales
12. Bacon
13. Church buildings
14. Sidewalks
15. Stop signs
16. Sonic
17. Cracker Barrel
18. Colby Jack cheese
19. JC Penney portrait studio
20. Walgreens
21. Decent pots and pans
22. Tender, juicy meat
23. Museums
24. Corn fields
25. Sleeveless shirts

2 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Hey, I know that it doesn't matter since you are going home soon, but I picked up some colby jack cheese this morning at Family Food Center by the airport. And I've found Cool Whip at Mega Mart.

And you, I didn't realize that there were no stop signs until you said that.

Stephanie said...

I think I have a similar list somewhere. I miss some of the oddest things, like grilling spices and marinades. Enjoy your trip home!