Monday, January 7, 2008

My new camera, teeth, and Brad in the States

We got an email on Sunday morning from Brittany, and then another from Brad's mom, letting us know that her father, Brad's grandfather, passed away on Saturday. We decided that Brad needed to be there for his family. So, he made arrangements and left yesterday morning for St. Louis. I just got an email that he got there safely. So, the twins and I are here in Doha by ourselves. Brad let all the guys know that I was here alone and told them to check up on me. Last night 4 different people stopped by the apartment to make sure that I didn't need anything. :) The one bright spot is that my new camera came yesterday so I'll be able to play with it while Bradley is gone and that will occupy some of my evening hours. I got some nice, clear shots of the babies. So, while I was editing them, I decided to show off some of their teeth. Catie now has 9 teeth: 6 on top including two new molars, and 3 on the bottom with another on its way soon. You can also see her little fat lip she got the other day when she was walking around with a toy in her mouth. Nick has 6 teeth: 4 on top, which are the most adorable little Chiclets teeth (big, white, and square), and 2 on bottom. I'm throwing in a couple other cute shots of them playing, too.






Catie has figured out how to get on the couch by herself. She just needs a toy or pillow under one foot to give her a little boost. I took this picture right before I told her for the hundredth time to sit down. Doesn't she look pleased with herself? Sorry it's so dark. User error--I had my hand in front of the flash. :) There's one thing I've learned in the short time that I've had my new camera--I have a lot to learn.

No comments: