Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cutie Catie and a Cold Snap

We've had a cold snap here. Right now it's only 64 degrees outside. :) Actually, it really is cold, because we don't have heat, so it's only 67 degrees inside. Brrr... I bet you all have your heat turned up to at least 68. I've been using up all the twins' warm clothes. I'm going to have to do laundry soon, but our washer/dryer is broken. Again. Hopefully it will warm up again soon. In the meantime, we do have some space heaters. So, at least it's warm in the babies' room at night.

Since I had a post a few days ago about how crabby Catie has been, I decided I needed to post something more positive. By the way, Nick is as cute as ever, my little mama's boy. :) I was trying to teach Catie how to blow kisses today. She was sitting next to me on the couch and being very lovey, so I blew her a kiss. She thought it was great. So, she put her hand up to her mouth and tried to make a kissy noise. (She hasn't quite figured it out. Sometimes she clicks her tongue and sometimes she blows a raspberry.) And then she blew, but she didn't put her hand up, she just blew in my face. After that, she grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss, and then put her hand up to my mouth so that I could kiss it. She kept doing that over and over. I don't think she gets the idea. :) But, it was such a sweet little moment.

Here are some pictures of them playing today:

No comments: