Thursday, November 19, 2009

Insert creative "Idaho" title here

The kids have colds again, so on Sunday we decided to keep them out of the church nursery and take a drive. It was overcast all day. I had to really fuss with that first picture to make it look like that. :) So, I didn't take many, but you'll have to believe me when I say it's a beautiful 2 1/2 hour drive from Richland, WA to Lewiston, ID. The mountains are so smooth, like blankets over knees.

Lewiston is a town right on the border next to Clarkston, WA. Get it? Louis and Clark. We didn't do much once we got there except eat lunch and drive around saying, "Wouldn't this be nice if everything wasn't closed?"



I can't remember the name of the town, but isn't this a neat building? It was across the street when we stopped for gas.

I guess that's it. :) I can't wait until we move into our new house.

No comments: