Friday, November 6, 2009

craft projects

I found this idea online a months and months ago, and I bookmarked it because I loved it, but I wasn't sure I would ever be able to do it. It's pretty modern looking for our traditional house, but in our new house I'm going to have a craft room that I can decorate however I want!

So, this morning, the kids and I painted these canvases and pressed their handprints. They loved it! Catie wasn't so sure about getting her hands in the paint, but she enjoyed watching it wash off in the sink.





Wondering what the paintings are sitting on? Here's my newest Craigslist buy. $50! Brad and I are going to paint it black and replace the hardware.


I've been spending all my free time thinking about how I'm going to decorate our new house. I can't wait!

No comments: