Monday, August 25, 2008

A trip to the zoo

Here's a few belated pictures from our trip to the zoo last Tuesday. The twins have started really enjoying looking at the animals. When they cried because we left the first animal exhibit we stopped at (the rhino) I knew that the zoo is now more than just a nice place to walk around.


My favorite animal. Don't ask me why I took 50 pictures.
I was trying to get Nicky to make an elephant noise, but instead he did a perfect imitation of my "what's an elephant say?" He's a really good mimic. Since I've been home, he's called me Erica a couple times, just like the people around us.Sorry.... couldn't resist....
The new baby tigers. Aren't they adorable?
I know just how you feel, Mama Tiger, just how you feel...

Baby Giraffe. :)

We better get back to Doha before the kids are completely spoiled. Nicky wouldn't let this elephant go at the gift shop, so Grammie bought it for him. He loves it to death.

1 comment:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Um, hello!?!?!? Are you ever coming back to us? Either in person or in the blogosphere? I feel like it's been forever since we've heard from you. Hope had (are having?) a good time at Mickey's kingdom. Can't wait to catch up with you.