Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello, Internet

I know, I know. It's been a really long time. There is too much; I will sum up. Bonus points if you recognize that quote.*

My parents came to visit for over a week, we went to Seattle, the kids had gymnastics lessons, we had playdates, we've done some work around the house (more on that maybe tomorrow), we've potty trained Catie (but not Nick...yet), I've taken on coordinating MOPS at our church....

Oh, and how can I forget the highlight of my summer? The two hours of my life I can never get back spent waiting in line at the DMV yesterday.

Really, although we've done a lot and the kids have done adorable things, I've been lazy about the blog. Sorry. I would promise it will get better, but I can't guarantee. :) See you soon with pictures of the kids new rooms!

*The Princess Bride, Inigo says it to Wesley after he wakes up from being mostly dead.

No comments: