Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Update

Things are happening fast around here. As of Monday, no job prospects. As of yesterday, we're moving to Richland, Washington. It's a great job for Brad, with great benefits, with the same company. We're leaving in less than two weeks. The only drawback is he'll be on probation for the first month or so until they're sure he's the right guy for the job. So, during our month of limbo, Brad will be in Washington, and I'll be in Illinois with the twins. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on my two new nephews!

3 comments:

Angela Skelton said...

That sounds wonderful! I'm sure you will enjoy every bit of your time with your parents and getting to see your new nephews. I'm sure Brad will be great and you will get settled in soon enough. God is good!

Amanda said...

yeah!!!!

Hewittfolks said...

Wow! That's a lot of change very fast! I'm so glad he has a job!