Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas, everyone! We are having a great Christmas so far. First, the babies slept until 8:15. Yay! Merry Christmas to Mommy and Daddy! Then, we got them up, changed their diapers, and brought them into the living room where we had set up all their new Christmas toys. It was so fun to see them discovering each new thing. They loved every bit of it. Then, we ate pancakes and scrambled eggs. Yummy. :) After breakfast, the babies played some more with their presents, and Brad and I opened ours. I got a new robe and slippers from my parents, some movies and, of course, the dishwasher, from Brad. We got a new camera from Charles and Ruth, but it hasn't come yet. I got Brad a book called Toilets Around the World, an espresso machine, some Puma shoes, and two bath sheet towels. Oh, and Bradley got a DVD binder from my parents, too, as well as tons of movies from his parents.

Yesterday, we indulged in a time honored Christmas break tradition, making a fort in the living room. The babies pulled it down almost immediately, but they loved playing peek-a-boo with the blanket. And, Catie learned about static electricity.
Also yesterday, I found this hidden Mickey, and I had to share. Believe it or not, it landed like this all by itself, and it is standing straight up. (Hidden Mickey is a term they use at Disney world for all the Mickey heads that they incorporate into everything.)

By the way, it says December 24th as the date for this post because I started it last night, then decided to wait until today. I don't know how to change that.

No comments: